BE A PART OF SOMETHING MEANINGFUL – VOLUNTEER FOR AN ANIMAL RESCUE & SAVE LIVES!
Ways you can help Peace4Paws help the animals of research and related fields and other homeless animals find loving homes and sanctuary:
Work directly with dogs *** This is the heart of what we do!
1. Foster a dog!
2. Walk one of our foster dogs!
3. Transport our newly arriving foster dogs the day they arrive.
4. Transport a dog to the vet, for a playdate, to an adoption event and more.
Inside - from your computer or phone:
1. Take on an admistrative job
a. Send thank you letters for donations
b. Upload our press releases to online newspapers
c. Eblast announcements via email
2. Be a writer – write for our website or newspaper or more
3. Write a letter to a celebrity for donations *****
4. Support our social media presence
a. Like our Facebook page – Peace4Paws (Invite your friends to like Peace4Paws)
b. Follow us on twitter – (and invite your friends to also)
c. Follow us on Instagram – (and tell your friends)
d. Help us communicate with our twitter followers, we need an intern for that!
5. Purchase from www.amazon.com/smile and choose Peace4Paws as your charity.
6. Purchase chocolates from http://www.rescuechocolate.com/ and choose Peace4paws as your charity.
7. Download this app. http://resqwalk.com/ Then everytime you walk a donation goes towards Peace4Paws.It’s that simple.
8. Tell people about to purchase a candle or other item from Yankee Candle. yankeecandlefundraising.com Code: 999982561
Outside – interact with the community
1. Hang up posters for the event (at places where you frequent or at family businesses). ***
2. Volunteer at the event.
3. Bake cookies to sell at your school events to raise money.
4. Bake cookies or dog biscuits to hand out for free at the adoption event.
5. Bring our fliers to a school or other event that you are attending.
6. Attend the event as an audience member.
7. And bring friends!